When I was younger I had really bad daily habits
* 2 venti-sized cups filled with ice and espresso to the top
* 1 pack of smokes. 2 packs on the weekends
* 3 cans of cherry vanilla dr. pepper
* There was virtually no vegetables on my plate.
* Nearly daily fast food eats.
* Cheetos. Lots of flaming hot Cheetos.
All of which caused…
Zits all over my face, and I was blaming the hormones. Horrible period cramps & I would kill a super sized tampon in 50 minutes for the first four days of my period. I was skinny, very skinny. A size 0 was too big kinda skinny, and my self-worth was basically in the toilet.
14 years later, I quit smoking, can go days without coffee, eat lots of vegetables and I feel amazing.
Lots has changed.
* I do yoga
* I meditate daily
* I make green smoothies and shakes
* I take supplements
* I cook good healthy food and an occasional not so healthy meal
* I’m calmer, and have confidence and have positivity oozing out of my pores! (Ok, maybe not that much)
* I went from anti-social pessimist to an enthusiastic optimist. And life has never been better.
SO, what was the Big Bang that changed everything?
Honestly, there really wasn’t one striking moment in time when things started changing. All I wanted was to FEEL better, and all of this feel-good stuff started from going to weekly yoga classes. From the pamphlets at the studio, I learned about this thing called organic and decide organic TASTES better. I started reading the labels on all of my food. I looked up the ingredients in popular takeaway food. Mom gave me a blender. I used it so much I broke the blender. I bought a Blendtec. I started to read the labels of condiments, which got me curious about my vitamins. I got rid of everything I deemed unhealthy and upgraded every product in the house to something of higher quality.
I look back and see I have come an incredibly LONG WAY. And I know you can too. If you got the will. The determination. The strong why to pull you forward. I help people like you who are looking to create positive change in your life to take you and your family’s life to the next level. Book a call with me or shoot me a message.